Monday, April 6, 2009

MDG Project Continued...

Today we worked on our MDG projects. Some really interesting ideas are coming together. For example, some students are brainstorming ways to fundraise for a charity that can make a difference for one of the MDG's. Some creative stuff going on! I'm not going to ruin the suprise though...You can do that later.

What was great about today is that you started with an idea and you began to research information ona specific MDG. We need to start getting more specific really quickly. I'm a bit concerned that we're not getting into the realistic parts of this project yet.

Soo...

Check this website out for UNICEF-Voices of Youth-Take Action. Read one of the links from the "Getting Organized" menu. Tell us

a. What website did you read?
b. What did you learn from that site?
c. How did the site help you in your project planning?
d. What questions do you still have about your MDG project?

Good luck with this. I know it might be a bit much, but I want to make sure we can get this done in a short amount of time.

No comments: