Wednesday, April 8, 2009

MDG Project Summary




Today we had a very busy and productive day getting our work together our our projects. There are some ideas that I'm looking forward to seeing as final projects. Above you can see a few bookmarks made my our C Block students. The bookmarks are a good example of teaching students about MDG 4. Tomorrow be sure to have all of your materials ready to show and present to the class. Class time will not be used to put together work. Also, a reminder to students in A Block, we will not have I/I in the morning since we'll have a class meeting.  Here are some helpful links the documents for this project.





Here's a final image of a creative project that I think falls under the "teaching the class" type of project. It's fairly straightforward right now but I think it will take some interesting twists once the game is fleshed out a bit more. But it looks likes it'll be a good way to teach about the MDG 1.



Some groups decided to teach a class and used PowerPoint presentations to help. I was surprised that we didn't use more of our technological resources. Perhaps for the next project we can use more of the web-based technology or produce some new materials that can more be more easily shared with others in the school and abroad.






No comments: