What job do you expect to get? What sort of education is needed? How much do you expect to make? Is there a high demand for this work? How many people are in this field already?
24 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I expect to be a Lawyer. You need to go to school for 6-7 years after highschool A average starting salary for a corprate lawyer is around $64,000 a year
i would say there is a somewhat high demand bacause as of 2004 htere were 67000 corprate lawyers working.
I expect to be a drummer. Musical and sciences education is necessary. I expect to make more than $100,000/year. In a sense there is a high demand, but not really. Many, many people already in the field.
i want to be a music producer with my own business.i have to get training in entreprenuing and music.there is a popular demand for producers for artist who want to start. i expect to make at least 1000000 a month.and yes there are alot of people in this area,ex. diddy timbaland etc.
I expect to become an engineer. The kind of education needed is that you have to be well rounded in all subjects but, mostly math and science. You must have some sort of degree whether it may a masters or PHD. An average engineer can expect to make $50,000-$110,000 a year. Yes, there is a high demand for this work. There are currently not enough people wanting to become skilled in the math and science field.
I'd like to go into science. There are many different positions that require different levels of education, for most jobs you'd probably want at LEAST a bachelor's prefferably a master's. I'd consider this an occupation that needs highly skilled workers, and the demand isn't exactly booming. You'd think that it therefore MUST be a high paying job, but interestingly enough, many great scientists were not too rich.
I want to be an architect when I grow up. i will nedd a 4 year education in engineering in order to get this occupation. i expect to make about 60,000-75,000 dollars a year. this job is not in high demand far as i know, but will be in higher demand for years to come.
The job i want is to be a psychologist. pay is going to vary depending on where i practices and what kind of practice i have also my education. from my research it said that i psychologist that work in a bigger state gets paid more.i also found that About 34 percent of psychologists are self-employed, compared with only 8 percent of all workers, i think it would have a better chance becoming a psychologists than a writer.
I want to be a doctor of some kind. I know i have to go through like 8 years of school. i hear that doctors make good money but half of it is taken away from taxes. There is a high demand for doctors because not many people want to go throught 8 years of school. i know i wouldn't want to either but if its a good paying job and i like it, i would go for it.
I expect to be whatever is left I guess, right now I'm not sure of anything I want to be. I want to be a musician, but so do so many people, making large supply, and demand, though you dont even need any kind of trading.
A job that i expect to get is a nursing job. the eduation that is need for a career to become a registered nursing are a bachelor's degree, an associate degree, and a diploma from an approved nursing program. i would expect to make about $30 to $35 an hour. threere is a high demand for this work.
i want to be a interntional buissnessman i will need a masters degree in buissness and languages i expect to make at least 100 thousand dollars per year yes there is a high demand for his work because it is international. there are tons from all over-kyle
i want to be a doctor. going to medical school is needed and residency. I expect to make about 76,000 a year. There is a high demand for this work, as well as a short supply. So i think i would be able to become a doctor.
I don't EXPECT to get any job, but I would like to be a doctor. I need to go to college and med school, and do an internship to be qualified for this. There is high demand for doctors. The salary can be anywhere from 114,00 to 251,000. Jasira
If I were to become a registered nurse, i would need to get a Master’s Degree/Advanced Practice Registered Nurse and Doctoral Degree (Ph.D.) in order get the highest education possible for this career. According to the article from todays class, I would make about $44, 840 a year. Not many people work in this field, yet there is alot of demand, so i would make a higher wage.
I expect to get some type of job that has to do with babies and toddlers. I'm very good at math and a little bit of science so I was thinking about being a pediatrician. I would definitely have to go to a 4-year college and medical school. The salary for this job is rather high, and i don't think there is a high demand for it. That makes it even harder for me because there's going to be alot of competition.
The type of job i expect to get is to be a cardiac surgeon. I know that you need 2 get your bachelor degree and then apply for medical school. I hope 2 make at least $40-$60 an hour for my wage. I know that their is a high demand for cardiologist out their. I am not sure about the amount of people who are in thsi job but probably not a lot. ~Danielle W.~
The job I expect to get is a job in the medical fields. You need an education of at least more than 4 years of college depending the the type of work. I expect to make about 70,000 - 100,000 k per year. there is a high demand for this work because we need more and more doctors in this lifetime than any. In this field there isn't a lot but there is a certain amount that is starting to grow even more. Khaled G.
The job I expect to get is being a nurse or doctor. The type of education need for being a nurse or doctor is math, biology, chemistry, and possibly others. Doctors are paid over $150,000 a year depending on what type of doctor you are. Nurses are paid around $54,000 to 65,000 a year, maybe more. There is a high demand in both doctors and nurses.
i expect to get a jod the medical feild. i would would pick to be a docter cause it is high in pay.you would need to go to college for about 8 years. you would also have to get your docters degree. i think this would pay about 25 dallars an hour/ 120,000 a year.there is a high damand for docters because people arnt wanting to go back to skool for more than 8 years to become one.there isnt a large part of the population who want to be docters due to the amout of time you would need to spend in school for that.
i expect to get a jod as a dentist i think you need to have a four year degree i think you will make about the same amount of wages as a register nurse which will give you 44000 a year. No there isnt a high demand of this job. i think that there is only 10% of the medical feild over all because no one wants to go to college four years.
this is just speculation but i think i will be a psychotherapist. i will probably make $40,000 a year there is a high demand because there are always people that need help. they are building new offices all the time.
I think i will be a pediatrician. I know that i have to go to college for 8 years after high school. THe starting salary for pediatricians is between $125,000 and $150,000.
I would say the demand for pediatricians would be high because new medicines are coming out everyday for children.
I am interested in taking over my father's Home Improvement business after he retires. The salary for a general contractor is 35,000 to 50,000 a year. I am also going to have a job making about 25,000 a year. If any thing happens to the company I still have my job or vice-versa so either way im not left without a job.
I expect to be a Phycoligist. You need to go to school for 4-7 years after highschool i believe A average starting salary for a Phycoligist is around $100,000 a year. That's what i want to make.
24 comments:
I expect to be a Lawyer.
You need to go to school for 6-7 years after highschool
A average starting salary for a corprate lawyer is around $64,000 a year
i would say there is a somewhat high demand bacause as of 2004 htere were 67000 corprate lawyers working.
Carrie-Ann
I expect to be a drummer. Musical and sciences education is necessary. I expect to make more than $100,000/year. In a sense there is a high demand, but not really. Many, many people already in the field.
i want to be a music producer with my own business.i have to get training in entreprenuing and music.there is a popular demand for producers for artist who want to start. i expect to make at least 1000000 a month.and yes there are alot of people in this area,ex. diddy timbaland etc.
www.futureproducers.com
I expect to become an engineer. The kind of education needed is that you have to be well rounded in all subjects but, mostly math and science. You must have some sort of degree whether it may a masters or PHD. An average engineer can expect to make $50,000-$110,000 a year. Yes, there is a high demand for this work. There are currently not enough people wanting to become skilled in the math and science field.
I'd like to go into science. There are many different positions that require different levels of education, for most jobs you'd probably want at LEAST a bachelor's prefferably a master's. I'd consider this an occupation that needs highly skilled workers, and the demand isn't exactly booming. You'd think that it therefore MUST be a high paying job, but interestingly enough, many great scientists were not too rich.
C.S.
Who else?
I want to be an architect when I grow up. i will nedd a 4 year education in engineering in order to get this occupation. i expect to make about 60,000-75,000 dollars a year. this job is not in high demand far as i know, but will be in higher demand for years to come.
Sean Lowe
The job i want is to be a psychologist. pay is going to vary depending on where i practices and what kind of practice i have also my education. from my research it said that i psychologist that work in a bigger state gets paid more.i also found that About 34 percent of psychologists are self-employed, compared with only 8 percent of all workers, i think it would have a better chance becoming a psychologists than a writer.
-Danielle lewis[c block}
I want to be a doctor of some kind. I know i have to go through like 8 years of school. i hear that doctors make good money but half of it is taken away from taxes. There is a high demand for doctors because not many people want to go throught 8 years of school. i know i wouldn't want to either but if its a good paying job and i like it, i would go for it.
I expect to be whatever is left I guess, right now I'm not sure of anything I want to be. I want to be a musician, but so do so many people, making large supply, and demand, though you dont even need any kind of trading.
A job that i expect to get is a nursing job. the eduation that is need for a career to become a registered nursing are a bachelor's degree, an associate degree, and a diploma from an approved nursing program. i would expect to make about $30 to $35 an hour. threere is a high demand for this work.
i want to be a interntional buissnessman i will need a masters degree in buissness and languages i expect to make at least 100 thousand dollars per year yes there is a high demand for his work because it is international. there are tons from all over-kyle
i want to be a doctor. going to medical school is needed and residency. I expect to make about 76,000 a year. There is a high demand for this work, as well as a short supply. So i think i would be able to become a doctor.
r bhut
I don't EXPECT to get any job, but I would like to be a doctor. I need to go to college and med school, and do an internship to be qualified for this. There is high demand for doctors. The salary can be anywhere from 114,00 to 251,000.
Jasira
If I were to become a registered nurse, i would need to get a Master’s Degree/Advanced Practice Registered Nurse and Doctoral Degree (Ph.D.) in order get the highest education possible for this career. According to the article from todays class, I would make about $44, 840 a year. Not many people work in this field, yet there is alot of demand, so i would make a higher wage.
~ Lisa
I expect to get some type of job that has to do with babies and toddlers. I'm very good at math and a little bit of science so I was thinking about being a pediatrician. I would definitely have to go to a 4-year college and medical school. The salary for this job is rather high, and i don't think there is a high demand for it. That makes it even harder for me because there's going to be alot of competition.
Qiana
The type of job i expect to get is to be a cardiac surgeon. I know that you need 2 get your bachelor degree and then apply for medical school. I hope 2 make at least $40-$60 an hour for my wage. I know that their is a high demand for cardiologist out their. I am not sure about the amount of people who are in thsi job but probably not a lot.
~Danielle W.~
The job I expect to get is a job in the medical fields. You need an education of at least more than 4 years of college depending the the type of work. I expect to make about 70,000 - 100,000 k per year. there is a high demand for this work because we need more and more doctors in this lifetime than any. In this field there isn't a lot but there is a certain amount that is starting to grow even more.
Khaled G.
The job I expect to get is being a nurse or doctor. The type of education need for being a nurse or doctor is math, biology, chemistry, and possibly others. Doctors are paid over $150,000 a year depending on what type of doctor you are. Nurses are paid around $54,000 to 65,000 a year, maybe more. There is a high demand in both doctors and nurses.
--Kaylah G.
i expect to get a jod the medical feild. i would would pick to be a docter cause it is high in pay.you would need to go to college for about 8 years. you would also have to get your docters degree. i think this would pay about 25 dallars an hour/ 120,000 a year.there is a high damand for docters because people arnt wanting to go back to skool for more than 8 years to become one.there isnt a large part of the population who want to be docters due to the amout of time you would need to spend in school for that.
- svetlana denishchich-
i expect to get a jod as a dentist
i think you need to have a four year degree i think you will make about the same amount of wages as a register nurse which will give you 44000 a year. No there isnt a high demand of this job. i think that there is only 10% of the medical feild over all because no one wants to go to college four years.
-Dyana Denishchich-
this is just speculation but i think i will be a psychotherapist. i will probably make $40,000 a year there is a high demand because there are always people that need help. they are building new offices all the time.
I think i will be a pediatrician. I know that i have to go to college for 8 years after high school. THe starting salary for pediatricians is between $125,000 and $150,000.
I would say the demand for pediatricians would be high because new medicines are coming out everyday for children.
I am interested in taking over my father's Home Improvement business after he retires. The salary for a general contractor is 35,000 to 50,000
a year. I am also going to have a job making about 25,000 a year. If any thing happens to the company I still have my job or vice-versa so either way im not left without a job.
I expect to be a Phycoligist.
You need to go to school for 4-7 years after highschool i believe
A average starting salary for a Phycoligist is around $100,000 a year. That's what i want to make.
Post a Comment